Ras Al Khaimah Sustainable Energy Training Program
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") carefully before submitting information through the Discount Application Form that appears on the Reem website operated by Ras Al Khaimah Municipality (hereinafter referred to as "Us", "We", or "Our").
We have developed a training program called RAK Training Program in Sustainable Energy (hereinafter referred to as the “Training Program") that acts as one of the enablers of RAK Energy Efficiency and Renewables Strategy 2040. The objective of the Training Program is to expand capabilities and expertise in the field of energy efficiency and renewables by promoting recognized trainings/certifications offered at discounted prices by companies (hereinafter referred to as the “Training Providers") to working professionals/residents verified by Us as working/residing in Ras Al Khaimah (hereinafter referred to as the “Participants", “You", or “Your").
Your participation by filling the Discount Application Form constitutes Your full acceptance of and compliance with the below Terms:
- Participants agree to submit the information by their own free will and fully accept these Terms of participation in the Training Program.
- You allow Us and waive all objections to publish, post, link, save, share or otherwise make the information provided in the Discount Application Form available to the Training Providers or any of Our other communication channels for an indefinite period of time. We may use the information without taking any further permissions from You, without providing any justification to You, and without having any obligation to communicate with You prior to using the information. We shall bear no financial commitment or obligations nor any other types of commitment for using the information.
- Participants shall follow the steps listed on each of the Training Provider webpages, on Our website, to avail respective discounts.
- Participants agree to register for the chosen training course with the respective Training Provider with full acceptance to the Training Provider's terms and conditions in order to receive the chosen training/certification.
- We shall bear no responsibility and no liability in relation to any consequences that You may suffer in virtue of the Training Providers' performance in conducting the trainings or of the terms and conditions that the Training Providers apply for trainings, including, for example, registration, training date, time, or location, how the training is conducted, payment processes, rescheduling or cancellation etc.
- We are not responsible for any additional expense that You may incur in order to complete the training course other than the discounts offered by Us.
- Under no circumstances, submitting information via the Discount Application Form shall create a commitment on Our part to take any action other than providing discount codes following necessary verification. Submitting the form shall not bind Us to any form of commercial obligation to You (quid pro quo), contractual or legal commitment.
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without any objection from You. If there is a revision in the Terms, We will provide prior notice regarding the same before they take effect.
Please proceed to fill the Discount Application Form by clicking on the below icon:If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 7 246 6166.